BREAKING: Over 300 KILLED/INJURED… Here’s What We Know So Far

Dean James III% AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS –

Baghdad, IRAQ — Over 100 Iraqi civilians were killed, while 244 others were wounded as result of terrorism, violence and armed conflicts, a monthly release by the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) said on Monday.

take our poll - story continues below

Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat Politician?

  • Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat Politician?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to AFF updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The number of civilians killed in October, excluding police, was 109, while the number of injured, without police, was 237,” the statement said.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

“Baghdad was the worst affected Governorate, with 177 civilian casualties (38 killed, 139 injured). Anbar Governorate followed, with 36 killed and 55 injured, and Kirkuk had 18 killed and 33 injured. The figures for Anbar were obtained by UNAMI from the Health Directorate in the Governorate and were updated until 31 October, inclusive,” the statement said.

The total figure marked a decline from last month’s, which reached more than 500 civilians. The victims went down from 196, while the injured decreased down from 381, Iraqi News reported.

“UNAMI has also received, without being able to verify, reports of large numbers of casualties along with unknown numbers of persons who have died from secondary effects of violence after having fled their homes due to exposure to the elements, lack of water, food, medicines and health care. For these reasons, the figures reported have to be considered as the absolute minimum,” it added.

Meanwhile, here in America AFF reported that a bombshell report from ABC News reveals that 29-year-old Sayfullo Saipov had been in the crosshairs of the Department of Homeland Security since at least 2015, yet federal authorities failed to act. In fact, Saipov wasn’t only on the radar, but he was interviewed by federal investigators for his connections to two known terrorists after they entered America from “threat countries.”

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

MUSLIM MURDERER WHO SHOULD FACE A FIRING SQUAD TONIGHT

From ABC:

The suspected New York City attacker, Sayfullo Saipov, was interviewed in 2015 by federal agents in the Department of Homeland Security Investigations Unit about possible ties to suspected terrorists, but the agents did not have enough evidence to open a case on him, laws enforcement officials tell ABC News.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Saipov’s name and address was listed as a “point of contact” for two different men whose names were entered into the Counterterrorism and Criminal Exploitation Unit’s list after they came to the United States from “threat countries,” one federal official told ABC News.

Does this sound familiar? It should.

The man responsible for killing 49 people in Orlando was also known to federal authorities, who had been investigating him for at least 10 months prior to his savage assault on the Pulse night Club, the L.A. Times reported. Sadly, it wasn’t only Omar Mateen that Obama’s federal agencies missed.

San Bernardino shooters Tashfeen Malik and Syed Farook had both exhibited all the signs of becoming radicalized. In fact, neighbors of the couple said they saw suspicious behavior at their home, and both had apparently made social media postings that should have drawn red flags.

But again, the Obama administration missed them entirely.

Back to yesterday’s terror attack, the feds back in 2015 were monitoring the two men that Saipov was connected to. However, one man has since vanished and is on the run.

Nobody knows where the “suspected terrorist” is or what he may be planning.

Saipov entered America in 2010 under an immigration lottery intended to promote diversity, which made him a legal permanent resident. Since the attack on Tuesday, President Trump has vowed to end the horrible program as well as crack down on others trying to enter the country, ordering the Department of Homeland Security to “step up our already Extreme Vetting Program.”

Look, these people are insane as hell.

We need extreme vetting but we also need to take extreme measures to end this crap.

If a Muslim is on the list of being a possible terrorist we need to deport IMMEDIATELY.

Also, every single Mosque in the USA should be aggressively checked out and if there is a even a slight concern the Mosque should be torn down and every member should be sent back to their sand dunes and destroyed countries.

They can play soccer with all the people’s heads that their people have cut off.

These people just don’t belong here.

Personally, I say kick them all out of our country.

Close the borders to all illegals and Muslims and other sick bastards that hate America.

Problem solved.

Stay tuned folks.

TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Dean James III% AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Nation In Distress!

Please like and share on Facebook and Twitter!

Facebook Has Banned Us!

The leftists at Facebook decided they didn’t like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn’t want you to see!


Facebook Comments