ALERT: If You Eat SUSHI- STOP NOW! Something EXTREMELY Dangerous Can Happen To You

Like this article?

Dean James III% AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS –

Sushi lover’s entire body left riddled with WORMS after eating contaminated sashimi!

I admit I do love me some sushi and sashimi but after seeing this, I’ll probably skip hitting the sushi bar and stick to barbecuing up some nice, thick ribeyes and call it a day!

One man’s love of sashimi, which is raw fish nearly killed him after it led to his body becoming riddled with tapeworm.

The Chinese man had gone to his doctor complaining of stomach ache and itchy skin.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

To his horror, scans revealed his entire body had been infected with tapeworm after eating too much sashimi – raw slices of fish.

Take a look:

HORRIFYING INFECTION THAT CAN GO UNNOTICED FOR MONTHS

Humans contract tapeworm infections from sushi by eating raw fish that has been infected with the worm in its larvae stage.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

When fish eat tapeworm eggs, the hatching larvae attach themselves to the intestinal wall of the fish and the worms infect the fish flesh. 

Because sushi is not cooked, the larvae can in turn transfer into the flesh of any human that eats the fish. 

Once a human is infected, a tapeworm will grow inside the intestine to a length of up to 15metres over a period of weeks. It can survive for years and go undetected for weeks or months, in turn releasing its own eggs that infect other parts of the human body. 

Symptoms include fatigue, constipation and abdominal discomfort – which can be so mild the victim may not notice anything is wrong. 

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

If larvae begin to migrate to other parts of the body they can start to eat away at the liver, eyes, heart or brain and cause life-threatening conditions. 

 

The Chinese man had seen his doctor complaining of stomach ache and itchy skin. Scans revealed his entire body had been infected with tapeworm parasites after eating too much sashimi – raw slices of fish 

Doctors believe some of the uncooked Japanese delicacy of raw meat or fish must have become contaminated.

He was treated at the Guangzhou No. 8 People’s Hospital in Guangdong Province, in eastern China.

Research has shown that eating raw or undercooked fish can lead to a variety of parasitic infections.

Tapeworm infections occur after ingesting the larvae of diphyllobothrium, found in freshwater fish such as salmon, although marinated and smoked fish can also transmit the worm.

While cases have increased in poorer areas due to improved sanitation, cases have increased in more developed countries,.

This is most likely due to the soaring popularity of sushi, say doctors writing in the journal Canadian Family Physician.

Study author Nancy Craig wrote: ‘The widespread popularity of Japanese sushi and sashimi (slices of raw fish) is a contributor.

‘But other popular dishes might also be implicated, such as raw salted or marinated fillets – which originate from Baltic and Scandinavian countries – carpaccio – very thin slices of raw fish common in Italy, raw salmon and ceviche – lightly marinated fish.’

Dr Yin, of Guangzhou No. 8 People’s Hospital, told the website that’smags.com that eating uncooked food contaminated with tapeworms’ eggs could eventually cause cysticercosis, when the adult worms enters a person’s blood stream.

This type of infection is life-threatening once it reaches the brain.

take our poll - story continues below

Should Brett Kavanaugh withdraw over sexual misconduct allegations?

  • Should Brett Kavanaugh withdraw over sexual misconduct allegations?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to AFF updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Research has shown that eating raw or under cooked fish can lead to a variety of parasitic infections

Eating uncooked food contaminated with tapeworms’ eggs could eventually cause cysticercosis, when the adult worms enters a person’s blood stream – and can be fatal

Source- Daily Mail

God bless. 

Here’s How To Be Sure To Continue Seeing Our Content On Facebook

TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Dean James III% AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS

Please like and share on Facebook and Twitter

 

Like this article?

Facebook Comments