ALERT: On The Last Day Of BIDDING For Trump’s Border WALL- Mexicans Make DISGUSTING Announcement

Like this article?

 Sassy Liberty AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS –

Today is the deadline to submit bids on the first design contracts for President Donald Trump’s border wall to be built on the U.S./Mexico border. Interested companies are preparing for the worst if they receive the potentially lucrative government contract to build the wall. Questions are being asked during the bidding process that are not necessarily a part of the normal bidding process.

One potential bidder wanted to know if authorities would quickly respond and step in to help if workers came under “hostile attack.” Another bidder asked if employees can carry firearms in states with strict gun control laws and if the government would indemnify them for using deadly force if faced with an imminent threat.

Of those bids that are submitted, 4 to 10 bidders are expected to be chosen to build prototypes. Those prototypes will be constructed on a quarter mile strip of federally owned land in San Diego within 120 feet of the border. The expected cost from the American taxpayer via government funds is $200,000 to $500,000 per prototype.

Image result for border bids due today

According to U.S. officials, the Border Patrol and local police would establish a buffer zone around the construction site.  The San Diego police and sheriff’s departments have stated they will respect constitutional rights to free speech and assembly for any peaceful, law-abiding protesters.

Protesters are already gearing up with plans to protest the building of the wall and some speculate that it may turn even more violent than the protest at the Dakota Access Pipeline were at times. Enrique Morones, executive director of Border Angels, said his group plans to protest. The group is an immigrant advocacy group based in San Diego, near the site where the prototypes are scheduled to be built.

Morones states –

There will be a lot of different activity — protests, prayer vigils — on both sides of the wall. We pray and hope that they’re peaceful.”

Michael Evangelista-Ysasaga, chief executive of The Penna Group LLC, a general contractor in Fort Worth, Texas, reports receiving dozens of death threats since going public with his interest in bidding on the project.  One woman even went so far as to make claims of hiring a private investigator to trail him.

Evangelista-Ysasaga said he believes America desperately needs immigration reform.  That is why he bid on the project, he believes securing the border is a prerequisite for granting a path to legal citizenship to millions in the U.S. illegally. He emphasized, “We didn’t enter this lightly. We looked at it and said we have to be a productive part of the solution.”

Image result for border bids due today

U.S. Customs and Border Protection has released a statement to answer all of those hard questions being asked by contractors, stating it would pick multiple contractors to build prototypes by June 1.  Only the winning bidders will be named. The prototypes should be about 30 feet long and 18 to 30 feet high.

The Border Patrol is on standby to respond as needed in the event of a hostile attack, but companies were responsible for security. The government won’t allow waivers from state gun laws or indemnify companies whose workers use deadly force.

All winning bidders are also required to submit a detailed security plan which must include “‘fall back positions, evacuation routines and methods, muster area, medical staff members/availability, number of security personnel, qualifications, years of experience, etc. in the event of a hostile attack.” They will require a chain-link fence with barbed wire around the construction site as a vandalism deterrent. The agency said it won’t provide security. Bidders must also demonstrate experience “executing high-profile, high-visibility and politically contentious” projects.

The agency, responding to questions from companies on a website for government contractors, said the Border Patrol would respond as needed if there is a hostile attack, but companies were responsible for security. The government will not allow waivers from state gun laws that prohibit or restrict them, nor will they indemnify companies whose workers use deadly force.

More than 200 companies have expressed interest in the project. Bidders must have done border security or similar projects worth $25 million in the past five years to qualify.

God Bless.

Here’s How To Be Sure To Continue Seeing Our Content On Facebook

TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Dean James III% AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS

Please like and share on Facebook and Twitter!

Like this article?

Facebook Comments

Our Privacy Policy has been updated to support the latest regulations.Click to learn more.×