BREAKING: America Just Launched MASSIVE Special Ops Operation In This Terrorist Country- Multiple DEAD

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Dean James AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS –

The Navy SEAL raid targeting Al Qaeda terrorists in Yemen was the “deepest” U.S. special ops forces have gone inside the country, the Pentagon confirmed Tuesday.

At least seven Al Qaeda militants were killed during an intelligence-gathering raid OVERNIGHT by U.S. Special Forces troops against an Al Qaeda compound in Yemen on Tuesday morning, U.S. officials said. Some U.S. forces were injured but they all could move on their own, Pentagon spokesman Capt. Jeff Davis told reporters.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

It happened about 30 miles north of where the SEALs launched a January raid against the Al Qaeda branch. The U.S. partnered with an Arab force and backed up the raid with “numerous” airstrikes, a senior defense official told Fox News.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW
take our poll - story continues below

Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat Politician?

  • Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat Politician?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to AFF updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Ryan Owens, a SEAL chief special warfare officer, was killed in the Jan. 29 raid.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

The raid was launched from Navy ships, including the USS Bataan, off the Yemeni coast, CENTCOM said in a statement.

The new operation “was conducted with the support of the Royal Government of Yemen,” CENTCOM said in a statement. “In conjunction with our Arab allies, the U.S. will continue to support their efforts in bringing stability to the region by fighting known terrorist organizations like AQAP [Al Qaeda in the Arab Peninsula].”

The goal of the raid was to snatch more laptops and mobile phones and other intel to learn more about AQAP, it was not a raid to kill or capture a high-value target such as the terrorist group’s emir, according to both officials.

President Trump did not authorize this specific raid, as the authority to order such strikes had been granted to Gen. Joseph Votel, head of CENTCOM, who ordered Tuesday’s attack.

Join us on Facebook at Nation In Distress

The U.S. military has carried out more than 80 strikes in Yemen against al Qaeda militants since February, Reuters reports.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

The Yemen-based Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) boasts one of the world’s most feared bomb makers, Ibrahim Hassan al-Asiri, and AQAP has been a persistent concern to the U.S. government since a 2009 attempt to blow up a Detroit-bound airliner on Christmas Day.

The militant group has also taken advantage of a civil war pitting the Iran-aligned Houthis against the Saudi-backed government of President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi to try to widen its control and influence in the impoverished Arabian Peninsula country, one of the poorest in the Middle East.

SourceAFF

Here’s How To Be Sure To Continue Seeing Our Content On Facebook

Facebook Has Banned Us!

The leftists at Facebook decided they didn’t like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn’t want you to see!


Facebook Comments