BREAKING: TERROR ATTACK? ATF Can’t Figure THIS Out

OPINION by DINO PORRAZZO at AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS

Unfortunately we will be seeing more incidents of ‘mysterious’ explosions, fires and power grids being taken out.

We will also see terror attacks rise and there is one reason for this.

JOE BIDEN.

It get’s worse.

Countries that despise America are going to attack America because of- JOE BIDEN.

INTENTIONAL DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA

TERRORISTS HAVE ENTERED OUR COUNTRY AT UNPRECIDENTED RATES SINCE BIDEN OPENED OUR BORDERS UP FOR ANY SON OF A BITCH TO COME IN AND THAT MEANS THAT WE WILL BE EXPERIENCING TERROR ATTACKS ON AMERICA SOIL.

NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENNING HAD THE ELECTION NOT BE RIGGED!

SUSPICIOUS

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — The Charlotte Division of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, along with multiple local and state investigators, have concluded that the cause of a major structural fire at a QVC distribution center in North Carolina is undetermined.

I wonder how much that investigation cost us.

Not nearly as much as the constant (and failed) witch hunts against the greatest president ever-DONALD J. TRUMP.

“After a yearlong investigation, a team of very committed investigators representing ATF and area partners have listed the cause of this devastating fire as undetermined,” said ATF Special Agent in Charge Bennie Mims. “Every angle was evaluated and all possible causes were investigated thoroughly. The primary goal is to find out if the cause is accidental, natural, or incendiary. In the end, investigators found that there was not enough evidence to support an exact cause of the fire.”

“Investigators looked very closely at whether or not this was a criminal act,” added SAC Mims. “Throughout the investigation, there has been no evidence discovered which would support any findings that the cause of this fire was a result of criminal activity.”

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION BEING WITHHELD BECAUSE THE PERPERTRATORS ARE FOREIGNERS- NOT WHITES? 

On Dec. 18, 2021, multiple crews from six counties responded to a fire at 100 QVC Blvd. in Rocky Mount, N.C. The fire, now declared to be the largest structural fire in N.C. history, claimed the life of employee Kevon Ricks and destroyed approximately 75% of the 1.5 million square foot facility.

“We have met with the family of Mr. Ricks to discuss the work over the last year and the efforts made to bring the family closure,” said Edgecombe County Sheriff Clee Atkinson. “While a specific cause could not be found, we hope the Ricks’ family and everyone impacted by the fire knows that every effort was made and every resource was used to make sure this investigation was as thorough as possible.”

“This incident has left a permanent mark on the community and our department,” stated Rocky Mount Fire Department Fire Chief Corey Mercer. “We appreciate the opportunity to partner with all the agencies that responded to this tragic event. The combined effort between local, state, and national resources was critical for mitigating this incident. These partnerships are invaluable to our agency and our community.”

The investigation involved ATF’s National Response Team and area ATF Special Agents, along with the RMFD, the N.C. State Bureau of Investigation, the Edgecombe County Sheriff’s Office, the Edgecombe County Fire Marshal, and the N.C. Department of Insurance. Investigators conducted 379 interviews with former employees and first responders. A tip line was established and a reward for information was offered to help gather information.

“Investigators made every effort to gather as much information as possible and evaluate every theory, tip, and lead brought forward,” said SBI Director Robert Schurmeier. “This team has looked into every contributable factor, including the equipment and infrastructure of the facility, the types of products in the area of the fire’s origin, and employee actions and whereabouts. In the end, science has helped explain and dismiss a majority of the possible causes.”

“While this investigation is considered complete, we’ll continue to maintain our tip line and encourage anyone with additional information to call in,” said SAC Mims. “We appreciate the cooperation from the community over the last year and would welcome any new information that might impact our findings.”

So, the official story is that the authorities can’t explain what happened.

That’s an easy way out.

A TERROR ATTACK IS SOMETHING THE BIDEN GESTAPO WOULD HIDE FROM THE PUBLIC BECAUSE AFTER ALL- THESE ARE THEIR TERRORISTS.

MY OPINION COULD BE WAY OFF HOWEVER AFTER 15 YEARS OF REPORTING I’VE BEEN WRONG ONCE.

BIDEN BECAME PRESIDENT.

EVEN THEN I WAS RIGHT SINCE WE ALL KNOW THAT THE ELECTION WAS COMPLETELY RIGGED.

ON A SIDE NOTE-SCREW THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA AND THE CORRUPT HEADS OF THE DOJ AND FBI AS WELL AS THE ENTIRE DEMOCRAT PARTY.

THEY ARE COMMUNISTS.

THEY ARE THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.

?Be sure to sign up for our FREE newsletter and we’ll keep you in the loop by CLICKING HERE!?

?BE SURE TO FOLLOW AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS AT TRUTH SOCIALCLICK HERE!

?JOIN OUR EXCLUSIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE!CLICK HERE!

➡ Also join us at TWITTER, SPREELY, PARLER, GETTRWeGoGabCodias, ANONUP, WIMKIN and WorldAnon.

DINO PORRAZZO at AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS

God Bless.

Please take a moment and share our articles with your friends,  family and on all social media sites! Thank you, we appreciate it!

Facebook Has Banned Us!

The leftists at Facebook decided they didn’t like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn’t want you to see!


Disqus Comments