ALERT: Authorities Urging Parents To Throw ‘Fidget Spinners’ Out NOW After Shocking New Danger Just Discovered

Dean James AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS –

A new toy called the ‘Fidget Spinner’ has become extremely popular and is being sold as a type of “stress-relieving” toy. Yeah, it’s a liberal thing. Kids are stressed now-a-days lol. 

But there’s a huge problem with these cheap, Chinese made toys. These pieces of crap can fall apart and pose a dangerous choking hazard!

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

One mother named Kelly Rose Joniec wrote about her experience on Facebook and it’s something every parent needs to see.

Here is her post in it’s entirety:

“We had a pretty eventful Saturday.

On the way home from a fun swim meet, I heard Britton make an odd retching noise in the back seat as I was driving. Looking back in the mirror, I saw her face turning red and drool pouring from her mouth – she could utter noises but looked panicked so I immediately pulled over. She pointed to her throat saying she’d swallowed something, so I attempted Heimlich but there was no resistance. She said she’d put part of her fidget spinner in her mouth to clean it and somehow swallowed it.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

take our poll - story continues below

Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat Politician?

  • Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat Politician?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to AFF updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Frantic, I went straight to urgent care where they checked her for choking. They couldn’t discern where the foreign object was located – along the airway or the esophagus. From there we got the red-light treatment via ambulance ? to Texas Children’s Hospital.

 Join us on Facebook at Nation In Distress

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

X-ray showed the spinner bushing lodged in her esophagus. The GI doctor was fascinated…he’d only just learned of fidget spinners that morning when he was at the mall with his son, so it was a surprise to be faced with one in a case a few hours later. He’s also an advocate for related child safety in toys, so he took a special interest in the case.

After multiple, very stressful attempts to place an IV, Britton was taken to surgery to endoscopically locate and remove the object. Fortunately we had a positive outcome, but it was pretty scary there for a while…not only because of the initial ingestion, but then the concern about the composition and structure of the object, and finally, the risk with general anesthesia.

From this I wish to offer some word of caution to parents. Fidget spinners are the current craze so they are widely distributed. Kids of all ages may be getting them, but not all spinners come with age-appropriate warnings. The bushings pop out easily, so if you have young kids (under 8 yr old) keep in mind that these present a potential choking hazard.

[Sidenote: I certainly wasn’t looking for an excuse to tour the brand new Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands but this was a pretty effective way. Staff was great and the facility is very nice…but a little quiet on Saturday afternoons.]”

Please share this with all of your friends- it could save their children’s lives.

God Bless. Source- AFF

Here’s How To Be Sure To Continue Seeing Our Content On Facebook

Facebook Has Banned Us!

The leftists at Facebook decided they didn’t like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn’t want you to see!


Facebook Comments