BOOM: Benghazi Victim’s Mother Drops BRUTAL Bombshell On Hillary Before Democrat Debate

Dean James III% AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS –

Patricia Smith, the mother of one of the four victims of the Benghazi attack, has been waiting for three years to hear from Hillary Clinton about what REALLY happened to her son, Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith in the attack on the Benghazi compound on September 11, 2012.

Mrs. Smith said the then-secretary of state assured her that she would give her a full accounting of what happened. 

But as usual, Clinton lied.

take our poll - story continues below

Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat Politician?

  • Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat Politician?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to AFF updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

~HILLARY10966691_1578607955684268_1196953251_n

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

She told FOX News that she hasn’t heard from the former secretary of state or the State Department since Hillary promised her a full investigation, and that the Obama administration has been withholding key details surrounding her son’s death.

“As far as I’m concerned, Hillary is anti-mother. She will not give me an answer to anything. As far as I know, it was the video that caused everything because no one has told me any different,” Mrs. Smith said.

Conservative Tribune reports:

Smith was referring to “The Innocence of Muslims,” a poorly made YouTube video that the Obama administration initially said was the cause of a spontaneous riot that ended in the attack on the diplomatic mission and nearby CIA annex.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

It was later determined that not only had the attack been a planned terror operation, but that the State Department knew from the start that the video story was patently false.

Smith said she believes Clinton should be the focus of Trey Gowdy’s investigation because the Benghazi facilities were her responsibility and she failed to provide adequate security.

“She has got to let me know. I am the mother. She wasn’t. Why does she know and I can’t find out about my son?  It’s been three years. How long is it gonna take before I find out something?” said Smith, adding she was told by Americans on the ground that her son could have been saved if they had been allowed to rush to the compound during the attack.

The House Intelligence Committee said last year that there was no stand-down order or missteps by the military during the Benghazi attack.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Here’s the video from America’s Newsroom

But of course, during the Democrat debate, Clinton didn’t give America any definitive answers on the Benghazi attacks. She wasn’t even asked about it. Pathetic…

~abenghazi4

Dean James III% AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS

Facebook Has Banned Us!

The leftists at Facebook decided they didn’t like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn’t want you to see!


Facebook Comments