BREAKING: CIA ALERT

Like this article?

“We all need to be very sober and clear-eyed about the current situation. North Korea has continued to make significant advances in its nuclear weapons through the thermonuclear test and progress in its intercontinental missile systems. We have to recognize that the threat is growing and that if North Korea does not choose the pathway of engagement, discussion, negotiation then they themselves will trigger an option.”

Chris “Badger” Thomas  AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS

WASHINGTON — The CIA believes North Korea’s missile program is aimed at coercion, not just self-defense, and that Pyongyang’s next logical step would be to develop an arsenal of weapons and the capability to fire multiple missiles at the United States, the agency’s director Mike Pompeo said on Tuesday, Reuters reports.

Washington, American Enterprise Institute, Pompeo stated that North Korea is working on a nuclear multi-delivery system that is targeted at the United States.

“I want everyone to understand that we are working diligently to make sure that a year from now I can still tell you that they are several months away from having that capacity.”

Pompeo said he believed that North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un would use the weapons to not only stay in power, but for the possibility of reuniting the Korean Peninsula. He said the hermit kingdom’s nuclear program has developed at a “very rapid clip,” but Kim is still hoping for more than just a parade showpiece, FOX NEWS reports.

“The president is intent on delivering a solution through diplomatic means. We are equally, at the same time, ensuring that if we conclude that is not possible, that we present the president with a range of options that can achieve his stated intention.”

The United states and U.N. have been throwing down sanctions on North Korea in hopes of forcing them to come to the table to negotiate and shutdown their nuclear programs.  North Korea has ignored all the sanctions and China and Russia have continued to do business with the North despite the sanctions.

RWT reported earlier in January:

There was extreme skepticism that North Korea had any real intentions of following through with any terms between the North and South Koreas.  It was clear that North Korea had 0 intent of giving up its nuclear weapons and dismantling their nuclear program.

Tillerson was clear that the Trump Administration is still seeking a diplomatic resolution in the nuclear standoff, Tillerson did say that North Korea has yet to show itself to be a reliable and creditable negotiating partner.

It is clear that sanctions will not work against North Korea, but when dealing with civilian lives, we must use every option possible before dropping bombs on North Korea.

The DPRK uses it’s civilians as shields on their strategic compounds that they fear the U.S. has targeted.

“I’ll leave to others to address the capacity or the wisdom of pre-emptive strike. From an intelligence perspective, we’re trying to ensure that all the various options that the president might want to consider are fully informed, that we understand what’s really going on and the risks associated with each of those decisions as best we can identify them for him.”

Chris “Badger” Thomas is a Veteran who served our country as an Army Combat Medic.

TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Dean James III% AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Nation In Distress!

Please like and share on Facebook and Twitter!

Like this article?

Facebook Comments

Our Privacy Policy has been updated to support the latest regulations.Click to learn more.×