BREAKING News Out Of LOS ANGELES- They Got The SICK Bastard! [VIDEO]

LOS ANGELES – Convicted sex offender Kenneth Rasmuson (pictured above) pleaded no contest Monday in connection with the sexual assault and murder of two children in the 1980s.

The District Attorney says the victims’ family members welcomed the resolution.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

“This was a heinous offense and this individual will not share the sidewalk with the rest of us,” said Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón. “The defendant was always facing life in prison, making the rhetoric from tough-on-crime voices incredibly dangerous and entirely removed from reality. Splitting this case up or seeking the death penalty in a state with a moratorium would have dragged the victims through decades of legal proceedings for an execution that is exceedingly unlikely to be imposed. Spending exorbitant amounts on a death penalty prosecution that is ultimately just for show would force the families of these victims to relive their trauma through decades of litigation. That’s not in the interests of the victims, nor is it in the interests of the public.”

take our poll - story continues below

Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat Politician?

  • Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat Politician?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to AFF updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Rasmuson faces life in prison without the possibility of parole when he is scheduled to be sentenced on April 27.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Orange County District Attorney Todd Spitzer attended the court hearing today to request jurisdiction because one of the victims was from Anaheim Hills. In a motion to the court last week, District Attorney Spitzer signaled his intent to seek the death penalty in spite of the state’s moratorium if he was granted jurisdiction.

District Attorney Gascón says he does not seek the death penalty because of its “disparate application, absent deterrence effect, extraordinary cost to taxpayers, and because it subjects victims to decades of appeals–forcing them to relive their trauma.”

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Rasmuson murdered 6-year-old Jeffrey Vargo who disappeared on July 2, 1981. The boy left his house in Anaheim Hills to go look at a fireworks stand. The following day, two construction workers found the boy’s body in Pomona.

The murder remained unsolved for decades until a DNA hit connected Rasmuson to the crime and he was arrested in Idaho.

Investigators also linked Rasmuson to another boy’s unsolved death in 1986.

The second victim, Miguel Antero, went missing from his home on April 8, 1986. The day of his disappearance, 6-year-old’s body was found in a wash located in Agoura Hills.

DNA evidence also connected Rasmuson to the second slaying.

WATCH:

SOURCE-BREAKING911

Let us know what you think in the comments below!

Sick of the censorship and basement dwelling liberal scumbags fact checking you?

Then sign up and join us at SPREELYWeGoGabCodias, Mumblit, Vomvos and WorldAnon!

It’s time to enjoy social media again… without the filthy Communist censorship!

DINO PORRAZZO at AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS

God Bless.

When you share to your friends you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you, we appreciate it!

Facebook Has Banned Us!

The leftists at Facebook decided they didn’t like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn’t want you to see!


Disqus Comments