A family is now looking for answers after a Texas mother falls to her death from a parking garage under suspicious circumstances. 26-year-old Taylor Gruwell-Miller, mother of two young children fell to her death from the top of a Dallas apartment parking garage on September 23, 2017.  Police are now releasing the surveillance footage from the parking garage in the hopes of finding witnesses to the events leading up to her death.

Her father, Rich Gruwell does not believe she took her own life, stating –


“I just want the truth. My daughter didn’t take her own life. I think there’s one person at least that knows what happened to my daughter, and I just wish that person would tell the truth, whatever that truth is. Just come forward and say what happened.””

take our poll - story continues below

Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat Politician?

  • Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat Politician?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to America's Freedom Fighters updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Gruwell-Miller was with a man she is believed to have met in rehab prior to her death.  She was attempting to clean up her life and had checked into a rehabilitation facility back in August in an effort to seek help for a prescription drug addiction. In letters and conversations with her family, she spoke of how she missed her kids and looked forward to seeing them again.


In the surveillance video, Gruwell-Miller is seen getting into a black car with this man in the parking garage at The Icon at Ross apartment building.  According to local police, they are seen driving to the top floor and within minutes Gruwell-Miller fell to her death.  The man then returned to the third floor of the parking garage alone.

About two hours later, the man texts a friend of Taylor’s asking if he had seen her. He told the friend that when he came back she was gone. He texts again about 2 a.m. asking, “Is she with you?”


Local news affiliate WFAA-TV the man is a person of interest.  They report he played football in college and was on probation for a drug conviction, however, they did not divulge his name as he is not currently charged with a crime. The man has refused to meet with detectives to answer questions, though he did provide a written statement.  Police are seriously questioning the truthfulness of that statement considering the direct contradictions the written statement has with the surveillance video.

His written statement says he left Gruwell-Miller and his dog at the top level of the garage and went back to visit his friend. Gruwell-Miller was missing when he returned. The man said he walked around with the dog trying to find her and drove around looking for her, but could not locate her.  None of this is reflected in the surveillance video.

Image result for Taylor Gruwell-Miller

Police have found no evidence to support his story of a dog in either the video or when they searched the man’s car. The man was found passed out in his car the morning after Gruwell-Miller fell to her death.  No dog has been located.  The man was sobbing and told police that someone close to him had died.  This directly contradicts the man’s written statement to police where he claims that he did not know Gruwell-Miller had died.

Police have found the man’s phone, however, it is password protected and he refuses to unlock for police.

As a result, the police are now appealing to the general public for assistance in identifying two other men also seen in the surveillance video that may have been witnesses to Gruwell-Miller’s untimely demise. They hope the unidentified men can shed light on the events that led to Gruwell-Miller’s death.  When police tried to identify the two other men that were with the pair, the woman renting the apartment refused to disclose their identities. She has since been evicted.

Gruwell-Miller was divorced and left behind a 4-year-old little girl named Emory and a 2-year-old little boy named Greydon.  Her obituary lists her children as the greatest joy in her life.

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Nation In Distress!


Here’s How To Be Sure To Continue Seeing Our Content On Facebook

Copyright 2017 Americas Freedom Fighters/ AFF Media. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without expressed permission.

Please share this on Facebook and Twitter!

Facebook Has Banned Us!

The leftists at Facebook decided they didn’t like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn’t want you to see!

Disqus Comments