BOMBSHELL: Obama’s DHS Released Manhattan Terrorist, Another On The Run

Sean Brown AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS –

New York City saw the worst terror attack since 9/11 on Tuesday, and now we’re starting to learn more about what led to it happening.

We previously reported that NYC Mayor Bill De Blasio was warned by an anti-extremist Imam of numerous terror hotbeds in his city, but he failed to heed the advice from Imam Mohammed Tahwidi. Instead, Tahwidi, claims, De Blasio was more concerned over attacking President Trump’s ideas to help secure the nation than he was keeping the residents of New York City safe.

take our poll - story continues below

Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat Politician?

  • Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat Politician?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to AFF updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

https://twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/925493748678529027

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

https://twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/925506292818501632

While it’s unfortunately expected of De Blasio to put politics above practicality, given his track record of doing exactly that, what shouldn’t ever be expected is our federal government doing the same. However, it appears as if that’s exactly what happened during the Obama era.

A bombshell report from ABC News reveals that 29-year-old Sayfullo Saipov had been in the crosshairs of the Department of Homeland Security since at least 2015, yet federal authorities failed to act. In fact, Saipov wasn’t only on the radar, but he was interviewed by federal investigators for his connections to two known terrorists after they entered America from “threat countries.”

From ABC:

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

The suspected New York City attacker, Sayfullo Saipov, was interviewed in 2015 by federal agents in the Department of Homeland Security Investigations Unit about possible ties to suspected terrorists, but the agents did not have enough evidence to open a case on him, laws enforcement officials tell ABC News.

Saipov’s name and address was listed as a “point of contact” for two different men whose names were entered into the Counterterrorism and Criminal Exploitation Unit’s list after they came to the United States from “threat countries,” one federal official told ABC News.

Does this sound familiar? It should.

The man responsible for killing 49 people in Orlando was also known to federal authorities, who had been investigating him for at least 10 months prior to his savage assault on the Pulse night Club, the L.A. Times reported. Sadly, it wasn’t only Omar Mateen that Obama’s federal agencies missed.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

San Bernardino shooters Tashfeen Malik and Syed Farook had both exhibited all the signs of becoming radicalized. In fact, neighbors of the couple said they saw suspicious behavior at their home, and both had apparently made social media postings that should have drawn red flags.

But again, the Obama administration missed them entirely.

Back to yesterday’s terror attack, the feds back in 2015 were monitoring the two men that Saipov was connected to. However, one man has since vanished and is on the run.

Nobody knows where the “suspected terrorist” is or what he may be planning.

Saipov entered America in 2010 under an immigration lottery intended to promote diversity, which made him a legal permanent resident. Since the attack on Tuesday, President Trump has vowed to end the horrible program as well as crack down on others trying to enter the country, ordering the Department of homeland Security to “step up our already Extreme Vetting Program.”

If you enjoyed this story, be sure to follow Sean Brown on Facebook!

TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Dean James III% AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Nation In Distress!

Please like and share on Facebook and Twitter!

Facebook Has Banned Us!

The leftists at Facebook decided they didn’t like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn’t want you to see!


Facebook Comments