BREAKING: Federal Judge Just Gave President Trump MASSIVE NEWS- Liberals Are PISSED OFF! It’s HAPPENING

Like this article?

Sassy Liberty AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS –

Seattle U.S. District Court Judge James Robart denied a request for an emergency restraining order on President Trump’s revised immigration plan. You read that right, folks. 

This is the very same federal judge that blocked the implementation of the original executive order temporarily banning 7 Muslim-majority countries from the United States until proper vetting could take place.

The states that are currently involved in a legal battle to challenge the original immigration order sought to have Judge Robart’s preliminary injunction issued last month seek to retroactively apply to the revised version of the president’s order as well.

Judge Robart refused.

However, the legal battle is not over and this is not the end of the legal challenges that President Trump’s immigration order will face.

Three states – Washington, New York, and Hawaii – have made no secret of their intentions to file suit against the federal government in their efforts to thwart the Trump administration and put the rest of the nation’s security at risk in their efforts to be politically correct.

A Wisconsin judge just ruled against the new order on Friday but that ruling was in regards to a single instance, applying to a  single Syrian family in one case where a Syrian refugee already in the U.S. was seeking to reunite his family here. President Trump has stated that his revised order has been specifically written in an effort to pass the legal challenges that were inevitable many of the activist judges legislating from the bench across the country.

Last Monday prior to the revised immigration ban being released, President Trump said, “The new order is going to be very much tailored to what I consider to be a very bad decision.”

 

Unvetted travel isn’t a privilege especially when national security is at stake,” said Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly.

Sec. of State Rex Tillerson defended Trump’s new order last week when the president signed it, saying Trump is using “his rightful authority” to keep Americans safe. This order is part of our ongoing efforts to eliminate vulnerabilities that radical Islamic terrorists can and will exploit.”

God Bless.

Here’s How To Be Sure To Continue Seeing Our Content On Facebook

TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Dean James III% AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS

Please like and share on Facebook and Twitter!

Like this article?

Facebook Comments

Our Privacy Policy has been updated to support the latest regulations.Click to learn more.×