HOLY HELL! Jim Beam Just RUINED THEIR WHOLE BUSINESS After What They Just Did… Look What’s Happening!


Actress Mila Kunis thought it was great idea to go on Conan O’Brien’s show on late night television to brag about her donations to the largest abortion provider in the country – Planned Parenthood.  Kunis told O’Brien of her decision to wage a protest against Vice President Mike Pence and his unapologetic pro-life stance by making donations to the massive abortion giant in Pence’s name.

Now her actions are causing conservatives and Republicans to call for a boycott of Kentucky whiskey and bourbon manufacturer Jim Beam.  Kunis is a global brand spokesperson for the company.


take our poll - story continues below

Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat Politician?

  • Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat Politician?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to AFF updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

The former That 70’s Show actress stated of her pro-abortion stunt –


“I apologize if I’m offending anybody. It’s not so much a prank as much as I disagreed with some of the stuff that Pence was doing and was trying to do. And so as a reminder that there are women out there in the world that may or may not agree with his platform, I put him on a list of recurring donations that are made in his name to Planned Parenthood. 

Every month, to his office, he gets a little letter that says like, ‘An anonymous donation has been made in your name.’ I don’t look at it as a prank, this is like, I strongly disagree, and this is my little way of doing it. It’s a peaceful protest.”



Well, now Conservatives, Republicans, and pro-lifers are calling for a peaceful protest of their own. It seems many did not appreciate Kunis’ donations which enable to murder an average of some 320,000 innocent babies annually. Now they have taken to social media to call for a boycott of Jim Beam.  Many have also chosen to make donations of their own in Mila Kunis’ name to support pro-life groups.  After all, turnabout is fair play.

Pence himself is a staunch and unapologetic advocate for the unborn.  He holds the honor of being the very first sitting vice president to address the annual March for Life event held on the National Mall each year on the anniversary of the companion decisions Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton.

Planned Parenthood confirmed that they had received some 200,000 individual donations given in Pence’s name.

Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards stated –

“We’ve seen an unprecedented outpouring of support, with more than 200,000 people donating in the week following the election — a quarter of whom pledged to be monthly supporters, recognizing the long-term work that is needed.”



These donations made to Planned Parenthood are in addition to the tax dollars that the abortion juggernaut receives.  According to the Heritage Foundation

“Combined federal, state and local government funding has increased from $203 million (30 percent of Planned Parenthood’s consolidated revenue) during its fiscal year 2000–2001 to $528 million (41 percent of revenue) during 2013–2014. Planned Parenthood’s annual report does not provide a breakdown of federal versus state funding or the exact government grants, contracts, and reimbursements it receives.

A Congressional Budget Office (CBO) analysis released in September 2015, however, shows that the organization’s affiliates received approximately $60 million of taxpayer money under Title X of the Public Health Services Act, and $390 million through federal payments under Medicaid in 2013. The federal government generally provides reimbursement for 90 percent of the cost of “family planning services” and products covered under Medicaid, while states provide the remaining 10 percent.”

I can’t support a company whose spokeswoman cannot leave POLITICS out of selling Whiskey. I was just about ready to buy.”


Vote with your wallet and #BoycottJimBeam to stop the support of those that continue to donate to Planned Parenthood and support their wholesale slaughter of the innocent.

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Nation In Distress!


Here’s How To Be Sure To Continue Seeing Our Content On Facebook

Copyright 2017 Americas Freedom Fighters/ AFF Media. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without expressed permission.

Please share this on Facebook and Twitter!

Facebook Has Banned Us!

The leftists at Facebook decided they didn’t like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn’t want you to see!

Disqus Comments