BREAKING: Marine One Helicopter Crew Member Heading To PRISON For…



There is so much to despise about the January 6th Un-Select Committee we won’t bother to list them all but one of the most recent prison sentences caught our eye which shows that these Communists don’t give a flying crap about the people whose lives they are destroying.

The latest major bust involves aa Marine who actually served as a helicopter crew member on Airforce One under President George W. Bush.


WASHINGTON – A Maryland man was sentenced today to 12 months and one day in prison for a felony charge related to his actions during the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. His actions and the actions of others disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress convened to ascertain and count the electoral votes related to the presidential election.

John D. Andries, 37, of Piney Point, Maryland, pleaded guilty on August 23, 2022, in the District of Columbia to obstruction of an official proceeding.

In addition to the prison term, U.S. District Court Judge Rudolph Contreras ordered $2,000 restitution and three years of supervised release.

According to court documents, on Jan. 6, 2021, Andries illegally entered the Capitol Building through a broken window near the Senate Wing Door at approximately 2:15 p.m., just two minutes after rioters’ initial breach at that location.

Once inside, he proceeded to the Crypt and was among rioters who attempted to push past U.S. Capitol Police officers. Eventually he and others were able to surge forward past the officers and further into the building.

Andries then went up the stairs to the second floor. He crossed through Statuary Hall and made his way to the halls outside the House of Representatives Chamber.

There, he filmed himself and talked to the camera, making statements such as “Think they’re scared yet,” and “I think the police have gotten the message, we ain’t back’n down.”

He eventually left the Speaker’s Lobby area and exited the Capitol. He filmed himself again on the portico outside the building, stating that, “I think we’re on the right side of history.”

Andries remained on the grounds, and at approximately 4:25 p.m., pushed against officers trying to disperse the crowd.

He sat on a ledge and refused to move, leading officers to physically drag him away from the Capitol Building.

Andries was arrested on Feb. 4, 2021, in St. Mary’s County, Maryland.



So much for free speech.

I’ll leave it here because this really makes me angry and I’m better off keeping my mouth shut.

When will this witch hunt end?

Scroll Down And Let Us Know What YOU Think In The Comments Section! YOUR VOICE IS POWERFUL! We Will NEVER Silence You!

Be sure to sign up for our FREE newsletter and we’ll keep you in the loop by CLICKING HERE!


Please take a moment and share our articles with your friends,  family and on all social media sites! Thank you, we appreciate it!

Facebook Has Banned Us!

The leftists at Facebook decided they didn’t like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn’t want you to see!

Disqus Comments