BREAKING: Mass Grave JUST Discovered

Like this article?


Related image


A gruesome discovery was found near the Lebanon/Syria border. According to reports, a mass grave was discovered which contained the remains of Lebanese soldiers who were kidnapped by ISIS militants three years ago.

A senior Lebanese official, Abbas Ibrahim, chief of Lebanese General Security, says that locating and retrieving the bodies was part of a deal negotiated with the ISIS militants during a military offensive in the area that began last week.

As part of the deal, the ISIS militants will be evacuated to eastern Syria.

Ibrahim said they have begun to dig up the bodies of six of their soldiers on Sunday. He believes that there are at least 2 more bodies their and one more body hasn’t been located. DNA tests will be conducted to determine their identities.

Cease-fires were announced earlier Sunday to allow for the negotiations to continue, Fox News reported.

The Central Military Media, an outlet run jointly by Hezbollah and the Syrian army, said the Sunday cease-fire will pave the way for a comprehensive agreement to end the fight against IS in the area.

The U.S-backed Lebanese military denies it is coordinating with the Syrian army. Hezbollah has been fighting alongside the Syrian forces since 2013.

God Bless.

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Nation In Distress!


Please share this on Facebook and Twitter!

Like this article?

Facebook Comments