BREAKING: Massive Terror Attack Underway RIGHT NOW On One Of The World’s LARGEST Resorts- Area On LOCKDOWN

Dean James AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS –

TERROR ATTACK!

There are reports of gunfire and explosions at a tourist destination in the Philippines, near the capital’s airport.

Resorts World Manila (RWM) have said they are currently on lockdown following reports of gunfire from unidentified men.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

A masked gunman was on the second floor of one hotel, firing at guests, hotel employees fleeing the scene told CNN Philippines.

take our poll - story continues below

Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat Politician?

  • Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat Politician?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to AFF updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Masked men dressed in black have stormed the resort with long guns (rifles).

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Heavily-armed SWAT officers wearing bullet proof vests and body armor also descended on the scene.

It was not immediately clear how many people may have been injured or killed.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

The company is working with the Philippine National Police to keep all guests and employees safe.

In a tweet, RWM said: “We ask for your prayers during these difficult times.”

Police, fire trucks and SWAT teams were called to the area, near Manila airport.

Gunfire and explosions were reported at the hotel sometime after midnight Friday local time. Metropolitan Manila Development Authority reported that there is a “fire alert” at the Resort World Manila in Pasay about 12:30 a.m. local time.

The U.S. Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs confirmed there were reports of explosions and gunfire at the resort and urged people to avoid the area.

Police and emergency crew are at the scene.

Videos posted on social media show hotel guests running out of the resorts with sounds of apparent gunfire in the background. Some reported seeing a masked man with a gun inside the building.

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) have claimed responsibility for the attack in metropolitan Manila.

While most news organizations are reluctant to call this a terror attack, America’s Freedom Fighters IS calling this a TERROR ATTACK!

Philippine policemen have not given details about the incident but have begun cordoning off the area near the Ninoy Aquino International Airport.

This is a developing story!

There is a huge problem with Islamist terror in the Philippines.

Philippine troops have killed almost 100 Islamist militants during more than a week of urban battles but a final showdown is expected to be fierce as the gunmen protect their leaders and hold hostages, authorities said Wednesday.

The military intensified a bombing campaign on parts of Marawi, one of the biggest Muslim cities in the mainly Catholic nation, as it accused the gunmen of atrocities including murdering women and a children. Attack helicopters fired rockets Wednesday morning into parts of Marawi that were still controlled by the militants fighting under the black flag of ISIS.

The initial fighting prompted President Rodrigo Duterte to declare martial law on Tuesday across the southern third of the Philippines to quell what he said was a fast-growing threat from terrorists linked to the Islamic State (IS) group.

Close to 100 militants had been killed in the fighting and the amount of territory in the city that the remaining gunmen controlled had been cut to just 10 percent, military spokesman Brigadier-General Restituto Padilla said Wednesday.

The Maute, Abu Sayyaf and other small hardline groups are not interested in negotiating and have in recent years looked to IS to help them.

Duterte said Saturday he was prepared to enforce martial law for as long as was necessary to end the terrorist threat, and even ignore constitutionally mandated safeguards such as Supreme Court and congressional oversight.

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Nation In Distress!

Source- AFF

Facebook Has Banned Us!

The leftists at Facebook decided they didn’t like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn’t want you to see!


Disqus Comments