JUST IN: Mike Pence Makes EPIC Announcement After Federal Judge Blocks Travel Ban- NOT MESSING AROUND

Like this article?

Dean James III% AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS –

A federal appeals court denied early Sunday the Justice Department’s request for an immediate reinstatement of President Donald Trump’s ban on accepting certain travelers and all refugees.

The 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco instead asked challengers of the ban respond to the appeal filed by the Trump administration late Saturday night, and for the Justice Department to file a counter-response by Monday afternoon.

take our poll - story continues below

Should Brett Kavanaugh withdraw over sexual misconduct allegations?

  • Should Brett Kavanaugh withdraw over sexual misconduct allegations?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to AFF updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Vice President Mike Pence responded to the federal judge who halted President Trump’s temporary immigration ban saying that the judge “made the wrong decision” and vowed to use “all legal means at our disposal” to protect Americans.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

“From the outset of his campaign and administration, the president of the United States has made it clear to put the safety of the American people first. We are going to win this argument,” the V.P. told FOX News.

President Trump’s executive order which temporarily halts immigration from seven mostly Muslim nations and the United States’ Syrian refugee program has been met with severe resistance from the left.

The president understands that radical Islamic terrorism poses a major threat to Americans’ safety and feels that the vetting system needs to be examined and improved before allowing any more people from terrorist hot spot countries.

As AFF reported on Friday, a federal judge in Seattle imposed a temporary restraining order on Trump’s ban, in response to a case filed last week by Washington state and Minnesota challenging Trump’s constitutional authority to unilaterally impose such a sweeping ban.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

FOX reports that on Saturday night, a federal appeals court denied a Trump administration request to lift the restraining order and allow the immigration ban to continue.

 

“Under statutory law and under the Constitution, that authority belongs to the president,” Pence also said.

 

So the battle continues but as Pence said, we are going to win.

In the meantime, potential terrorists are entering the U.S. by the thousands.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Nice job liberals…

Let us know what you think about this in the comments below.

God Bless.

Here’s How To Be Sure To Continue Seeing Our Content On Facebook

TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Dean James III% AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS

Please like and share on Facebook and Twitter!

Like this article?

Facebook Comments