BREAKING NEWS Out Of NORTH KOREA… President Trump Expected To Address The Nation

Like this article?

Dean James III% AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS –

North Korea has reportedly resumed work at its underground nuclear testing site, according to defense analysts, in a brazen act of defiance against the latest U.N. sanctions.

Commercial satellite imagery has helped identify multiple landslides at the Punggye-ri Nuclear Test Site near Mt. Mantap, the analysts say in a new report published on 38 North, a website devoted to news out of North Korea.

The seismic activity, they say, is a result of North Korea’s sixth nuclear test Sept. 3.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

“These disturbances are more numerous and widespread than seen after any of the North’s previous five tests, and include additional slippage in pre-existing landslide scars and a possible subsidence crater,” the report says.

take our poll - story continues below

Should Brett Kavanaugh withdraw over sexual misconduct allegations?

  • Should Brett Kavanaugh withdraw over sexual misconduct allegations?

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to AFF updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

 

Imagery from September 8 also shows a large tractor/trailer cargo truck in the South Portal Area for the first time, and mining carts and other equipment are present outside the West Portal. Such activity, coming shortly after the largest underground nuclear test conducted at Punggye-ri to date (via the North Portal), suggests that onsite work could now be changing focus to further prepare those other portals for future underground nuclear testing.

Perry Chiaramonte at Fox News reports that the news comes just two days after North Korea vowed it would keep expanding its nuclear weapons arsenal despite recent sanctions imposed by the United Nations.

On Wednesday, officials from North Korea’s Foreign Ministry responded to a new list of sanctions from the U.N. Security Council, saying that they were committed to pursuing the program, “at a faster pace without the slightest diversion,” the New York Times reported.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

On the same day, South Korea announced it had conducted its first live-fire drill for an advanced air-launched cruise missile that would strengthen its pre-emptive strike capability against North Korea in the event of crisis.

South Korea’s military said the Taurus missile fired from an F-15 fighter jet traveled through obstacles at low altitudes before hitting a target off the country’s western coast during drills Tuesday. The country has been accelerating efforts to ramp up its military capabilities in face of a torrent of weapons tests by the Hermit Kingdom.

A pre-emptive strike against Pyongyang’s leadership would be difficult to undertake, but it’s widely seen as the most realistic of the limited military options Seoul has to deny a nuclear attack from its rival.

The North said its latest nuclear test was a detonation of a thermonuclear weapon built for its developmental intercontinental ballistic missiles that were flight tested twice in July. The country is also developing solid-fuel missiles that could be fired from land mobile launchers or submarines. It flew a powerful new midrange missile over northern Japan last month while declaring more missile tests targeting the Pacific Ocean.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Meanwhile, South Korea said it found a small amount of radioactivity in air samples collected days after the North’s test.

God Bless.

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Nation In Distress!

 Please share this on Facebook and Twitter!

Like this article?

Facebook Comments