BREAKING: North Korea Just Made TERRIFYING Move After President Trump Sends In NUCLEAR SUBMARINE

Like this article?


North Korea on Tuesday reportedly conducted a huge live-fire drill that involved up to 400 artillery pieces as it marked the anniversary of the founding of its military.

The blatant provocation, which was supervised by the country’s fat leader, Kim Jong Un, took place as a U.S. nuclear powered guided-missile submarine arrived in South Korea and envoys from the United States, Japan and South Korea met in Tokyo to discuss the growing threat posed by North Korea’s nuclear weapons and missiles program.

Fox News reports that Pyongyang apparently deployed long-range artillery units in the coastal region of Wonsan, an unnamed government source told South Korea’s Yonhap news agency. South Korea’s military did not confirm the report, but told the news outlet it was “firmly maintaining readiness.”

There was wide speculation that North Korea might carry out another nuclear or missile test.

News of the live-fire drill came after President Trump has sent the USS Michigan armed with over 150 Tomahawk cruise missiles to join the USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier group to Korean Peninsula in the Sea of Japan amid threats of another North Korean missile or nuclear test as Kim Jong-un carries out huge war games.

Mean while, Amid escalation tensions between the United States and North Korea, the entire U.S. Senate has been called to the White House for a briefing Wednesday to determine the best course of action.


Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Joseph Dunford and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats plan to provide the update to lawmakers with their own briefing to take place on Monday.

President Trump spoke by phone to the leaders of both China and Japan this morning in an effort to come to a diplomatic resolution.  Chinese President Xi Jinping and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe agree that they intend to use their influence to urge North Korea to cease provocative actions. Xi of China voiced his strong opposition to North Korea’s nuclear weapons program and expressed his hope that all parties involved would exercise the necessary restraints to avoid further escalation of an already tenuous situation.

But North Korea’s deputy foreign minister, Han Song-Ryol previously stated to the BBC that Pyongyang would continue to test missiles “on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis” with threats of all-out war if the US took military action.

Many previous US administrations have considered shooting down North Korean missile tests.  The idea has been rejected over and over again when weighing the possible consequences of provoking an unpredictable and bellicose adversary. Senior Pentagon officials have conceded they are unsure how North Korea would respond in the face of such a response but given their continued provocation, it is clear that a strong response is very necessary.

God Bless.

Copyright 2017 Americas Freedom Fighters/ AFF Media. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Here’s How To Be Sure To Continue Seeing Our Content On Facebook



Please like and share on Facebook and Twitter!

Like this article?

Facebook Comments