REPORT: Billionaire Cartier Owner Sees Wealth Gap Fueling Social Unrest…

picisto-20150611184612-355285

Blaze and Spitfire AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS – 

With the failing economy we see in America and across the globe we continue to see more and more unrest. With each job someone loses and each new homeless person added to the streets the anger grows.

The death of the “middle-class” is something that anyone can see is happening all around us and don’t think for one moment that the so called 1% doesn’t realize that it’s happening. Finally one of them has broken the silence and made some statements that many across social media have been say for sometime now.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

The multi-billionaire owner of luxury jewellery company Cartier has revealed his greatest fear – robots replacing workers and the poor rising up to bring down the rich. Speaking at the Financial Times Business of Luxury Summit in Monaco (obviously), the fashion tycoon told his fellow elite that he can’t sleep at the thought of the social upheaval he thinks is imminent.

take our poll - story continues below

Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat Politician?

  • Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat Politician?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to AFF updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

He said he had been reading about changes in labour technology, as well as recent Oxfam figures suggesting the top 1 per cent of the global population now owns more wealth than the other 99 per cent. “How is society going to cope with structural unemployment and the envy, hatred and the social warfare?” he said. “We are destroying the middle classes at this stage and it will affect us. It’s unfair. So that’s what keeps me awake at night.”

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

South African Rupert was estimated by Bloomberg to have amassed a fortune of around $7.5 billion from brands including Cartier, Chloe and Vacheron Constantin. He returned to his chairman role at Compagnie Financiere Richemont in September 2014 after a one-year sabbatical which, according to Forbes, he spent reading and fly-fishing. And, it seems, contemplating a global social revolution.

Even Henry Ford understood that a strong middle class was essential to uphold society but that is something that it seems today’s corporations and political leaders have forgotten. Our society has been turned into a machine working in most cases to barely survive from paycheck to paycheck while the upper class continue to drink from the golden cup. I am a firm believer in working hard for what you achieve in life. The world owes you nothing if you do not make an effort to meet it half way BUT when there are fewer and fewer opportunities available the American dream is a dying ideal.

I’ve spoken to many people on social media about the movement that has taken place over the past year or so with Facebook pages, Twitter accounts and blogs with people demanding change or else and in fact most agree this very subject is what started it all. People have lost their voice and feel that we can once again be heard and obviously from Mr. Rupert’s statements we are in fact accomplishing just that. ~Blaze III%

BE SURE TO LIKE ‘THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE’ ON FACEBOOK- CLICK HERE!

Facebook Has Banned Us!

The leftists at Facebook decided they didn’t like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn’t want you to see!

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

Facebook Comments