BREAKING: Liberals Storm St. Louis Mayor’s House And Trash The HELL Out Of It, But They Didn’t Realize THIS


A white former St. Louis police officer was found not guilty of first-degree murder in the death of a black man who was shot to death during a 2011 high-speed chase, a verdict which sparked violent protests throughout the city.

Most news outlets called the protests peaceful but nothing could be further from the truth.


For example, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported that about 1,000 protesters surrounded the home of St. Louis Mayor Lyda Krewson in the Central West End late Friday, breaking at least two windows and throwing red paint at the brick house before some 200 police in riot gear moved in to disperse the crowd with tear gas.

take our poll - story continues below

Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat Politician?

  • Whom do you consider to be the most corrupt Democrat Politician?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to America's Freedom Fighters updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

There was no indication that Krewson was inside the home at the time, the newspaper reported.


After the large group of protesters was able to march unimpeded to Krewson’s home, gather on the lawn and knock on the door — a process that took some 30 minutes — police in bulletproof vests and helmets closed in and demanded protesters get off the lawn and out of the street in front of the house. Officers used tear gas to move the crowd out of the area and the protests were all but dispersed within the next two hours.

Fox News reports that more than 30 arrests were made by early evening, and some protesters were pepper-sprayed during confrontations with authorities. St. Louis police reported that 10 officers had suffered injuries by the end of the night, including a broken jaw and dislocated shoulder, and some journalists reported being the target of threats from demonstrators.


Two of the city police officers were injured by thrown bricks, police said. They were taken to a hospital, with one officer’s injuries described as “serious.” A third officer was hurt but declined treatment.

“Protestors damage Mayor Lyda Krewson’s home in Central West End Friday night.”

“Police deploy tear gas near Mayor Krewson’s home in the Central West End. Agitators are breaking her windows and smearing paint on her home.”

A freelance Associated Press videographer said a protester threw his camera to the ground and damaged it, and he was later threatened with a beating if he didn’t put another camera away. A KTVI reporter said water bottles were thrown at him after a protester taunted him, drawing a crowd.

“Rocks & water bottles have been thrown at our officers throughout the day. Officers used great restraint.

Earlier in the day, protesters took to the streets near the Civil Courts building at Market Street and Tucker Boulevard, demonstrating their opposition to the decision by throwing rocks, bricks, glass bottles and anything they could get their hands on at police officers.

Later that afternoon, some people jumped on a police SUV near the corner of Tucker Boulevard and Clark Avenue and smashed the windshield. Police officers, some in black riot gear and holding police shields, approached the crowd as some demonstrators shouted expletives at them and threw water bottles. Police pepper-sprayed several demonstrators who remained on the street after being ordered to disperse.

“Agitators damaging a police car. Those causing destruction distract from the mission of peaceful protesters.

Officer Jason Stockley, 36, could have been sentenced to up to life in prison without parole for shooting 24-year-old Anthony Lamar Smith five times after a high-speed chase. He told the court he saw Smith holding a gun and felt he was in imminent danger.

Prosecutors, however, accused Stockley of planting the gun in Smith’s car after he was shot.

Stockley told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that the burden of having to kill someone never totally lifts. The former officer said he was concerned for first-responders and protesters and doesn’t want to see anyone hurt over the ruling.

He said he “can feel for” and “understand” what Smith’s family is facing, but that he’s not to blame.

Activists said they would meet again Saturday to plan further demonstrations.

This is an ongoing situation.

Stay tuned.

God Bless.

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Nation In Distress!

 Please share this on Facebook and Twitter!

Facebook Has Banned Us!

The leftists at Facebook decided they didn’t like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn’t want you to see!

Disqus Comments