BREAKING: Multiple Terrorist Attacks PREVENTED At Over 5 Schools- His Plan For How He Was Going To KILL The Children Is Beyond Belief

Posted by DINO PORRAZZO at AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS

LOS ANGELES – An Oklahoma man who grew up in Los Angeles was arrested today on a federal criminal complaint alleging that he telephoned bomb threats to five Los Angeles schools, including two elementary schools, and also threatened to shoot the children as they exited one of the elementary schools.

Marcus James Buchanan, 44, of Blackwell, Oklahoma, is expected to make his initial appearance this afternoon in United States District Court in Wichita, Kansas.

Buchanan is charged with one count of making a threat through interstate commerce to damage or destroy buildings by fire or explosives.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

SAY WHAT?

[ONE COUNT? THIS MAN THREATENED TO BOMB 5 SCHOOLS AND SHOOT ELEMENTARY CHILDREN AS THE EXITED THE SCHOOLS! THIS DOESN’T SEEM LIKE THE PROPER CHARGES BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION!]

According to an affidavit filed with the complaint, during a period of less than two hours on the morning of February 28, Buchanan called in bomb threats to two elementary schools, two middle schools, and a high school in Los Angeles. In a call to one of the elementary schools, Buchanan allegedly threatened to shoot the children as they exited the building.

On April 27 and 28, Buchanan allegedly called in additional bomb threats to two of the Los Angeles schools he previously threatened, and threatened to shoot and kill children at other schools. On the afternoon of April 27, Buchanan called an elementary school and said to a school employee, “There is a bomb at your school and we will shoot the kids when they get out of the school. That is what you get for not accepting me in ’86,” according to the affidavit.

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW

When the employee asked who was calling, Buchanan allegedly responded, “If you try to find out, I will shoot you.” After receiving the threat, the school staff notified police and placed the school on lockdown. Police searched the campus for explosives or unusual items but found none.

On April 28, Buchanan allegedly called the same school again and said there was a pipe bomb placed at the school’s address. After receiving the bomb threat, the school staff notified police and placed the school on lockdown. Police searched the campus for explosives or unusual items but found none.

That same day, Buchanan allegedly called a different elementary school and said, “Stop playing games you know who this is. I am going to shoot the school. I know the kids are there.” Afterwards, the school was placed on lockdown, but – as with all the incidents – no explosives or unusual items were found.

Phone records indicated that the threatening calls came from a number identified with Buchanan, the affidavit states.

A criminal complaint contains allegations that a defendant has committed a crime. Every defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

If convicted, Buchanan would face a statutory maximum sentence of 10 years in federal prison.

The FBI and the Los Angeles School Police Department investigated this matter.

Assistant United States Attorney Morgan J. Cohen of the General Crimes Section is prosecuting this case.

###

DOJ

This man belongs in one place – PRISON! I WOULD HOPE THAT THE CHARGES WOULD BE UPGRADED CONSIDERING WHAT HE THREATENED TO DO TO THESE CHILDREN.

I WONER WHAT RACE THIS PESON IS… I DOUBT HE IS WHITE- I COULD BE WRONG…

AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS ARE STAUNCH SUPPORTERS OF LAW ENFORCEMENT, BORDER PATROL, ICE, HSI, FIRST RESPONDERS, OUR MILITARY AND ALL THE BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN WHO HAVE DEDICATED THEIR LIVES TO KEEPING AMERICA SAFE.

📢It’s time to enjoy social media again… without the filthy Communist censorship!

📢BE SURE TO FOLLOW AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS AT TRUTH SOCIALCLICK HERE!

📢JOIN OUR EXCLUSIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE!CLICK HERE!

➡ Also join us at SPREELY, PARLER, GETTRWeGoGabCodias, ANONUP, WIMKIN and WorldAnon.

You Might Like

💥Be sure to sign up for our FREE newsletter and we’ll keep you in the loop by CLICKING HERE!💥

DINO PORRAZZO at AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS

God Bless.

Please take a moment and share our articles with your friends,  family and on all social media sites! Thank you, we appreciate it!

Facebook Has Banned Us!

The leftists at Facebook decided they didn’t like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn’t want you to see!

ADVERTISEMENT - STORY CONTINUES BELOW


Disqus Comments