BREAKING NEWS Out Of UTAH…. It’s Really BAD

Like this article?

Dean James III% AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS –

Teenagers do the stupidest things and probably always have. I know I did some insane things in my teens including riding my Honda 400 Super Sport motorcycle while barefoot and shirtless with no helmet carrying a surfboard from Burbank Ca. to the beach on a regular basis. And frankly, I did a hell of a lot of crazier things than that but one thing I never did was eat laundry detergent. 

Apparently, that’s the newest social media craze and not only is it stupid- it’s extremely dangerous.

Teens are daring other teens to eat ‘Tide Pods’ which are described as miniature, neon, detergent-filled pods.

Again, teenagers do the stupidest things.

One student at Utah State University decided to take the dare and eat a pod and as a result she ended up being rushed to the hospital.

Details about her condition were not immediately available.

Campus police called the incident a “Tide Pod overdose.”

Lol. Unbelievable.

Eric Warren, director of media relations at USU told FOX 13 Salt Lake City that it was unclear what motivated the student to ingest the Tide Pod while in on-campus housing, but added, “For students and members of our university who are feeling overwhelmed, we have services available. There are people here to talk to you.”

What morons.

TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Dean James III% AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS

FOLLOW us on Facebook at Nation In Distress!

Please like and share on Facebook and Twitter!

Like this article?

Facebook Comments