VIDEO: BREAKING News From Ashli Babbitt’s Family- LOOK What They Are Doing To The Police Officer Who MURDERED Her

(USA Features) The name of the Capitol Police officer who shot and killed unarmed Jan. 6 protester Ashli Babbitt, an Air Force veteran, should be released to the public, Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said Wednesday.

“In any normal circumstance where you have an officer-involved shooting, you have people that immediately go out there and say, ‘Where’s the videotape? Where’s the videotape? We need to know what officer did this,’” Nunes said in an interview with Newsmax TV.

“Why are we living under a different set of rules?” he asked, perhaps referring to the normal release of body cam footage after high-profile officer-involved shootings.

“I think that’s what the Babbit family is probably asking and I agree with them.”

The California Republican, who is the ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, said that about 14,000 hours of video footage from inside the Capitol during the breach on Jan. 6 has yet to be released to the public.

Some have speculated it’s because most people who went into the building that day were peaceful and non-threatening.

“Why is that? Why do we not have that? Why do we not have an accounting of the dozens of people that actually broke the windows versus the people who just walked in openly because the Capitol police let them in?” Nunes told the network.

Last week, Babbitt’s widow, husband Aaron Babbitt, filed a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit requesting information about his wife’s death from the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department and Capitol Police.

Family lawyer Terrell Roberts told The Epoch Times last week the information is being sought ahead of likely lawsuit alleging that the officer who killed Babbitt violated her constitutional rights.

“It’s commonly done in cases like this where you can get access to police records and things like that through FOIA actions,” he said.

“The complication here is that the Capitol Police are not subject to FOIA. However, they used the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia to conduct their investigation.”

WATCH:

The family is also expected to pursue another lawsuit against the Metropolitan Police Department, claiming he used excessive force. They are planning to ask for more than $10 million in that lawsuit, 100 Percent FED Up added.

#ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Be sure to sign up for our FREE newsletter and we’ll keep you in the loop by CLICKING HERE!

Be sure to follow us at TRUTH SOCIAL, TWITTERPARLER, GETTR and OUR EXCLUSIVE TELEGRAM GROUP.

Please take a moment and share our articles with your friends,  family and on all social media sites! Thank you, we appreciate it!

Make Sure To Scroll Down And Leave A Comment And Let Your Voice Be Heard, We Will NEVER Silence You!

Facebook Has Banned Us!

The leftists at Facebook decided they didn’t like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn’t want you to see!


Disqus Comments